• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Did I somehow retain my Unlimited?

redddog

Just wondering...

I went into verizon resigned to the fact that my unlimited data was going away. So I acknowledged to the kid that I understood that it was a gonner, he tried to sell me on their stupid monthly payment plan (which I shot down) and I paid the $350 to upgrade. I also moved my D4 to a different line.

Now, after about 6 days, I'm still showing that I have Unlimited on my line.

Is there a way that the kid screwed something up and that I've managed to retain Unlimited?! Will it disappear at the end of the month?

Anyone with knowledge of how Verizon works have a idea?

Thanks guys.

I'm told there is an override of some sort in the system to allow this to happen, but my impression is it requires a manager or supervisor-level password or authorization. Any changes to your contact should have appeared right away. Six days later? I think you're golden!

It would seem like it to me as well but it certainly would be surprising.

I'm just not that lucky.

It also would appear that my upgrade was not used. Holy cow.

so glad i was able to keep my unlimited. now that i dont care about using LTE due to its effect on the battery, ive been using more than 2 gigs a month

so glad i was able to keep my unlimited. now that i dont care about using LTE due to its effect on the battery, ive been using more than 2 gigs a month
doubt I ever get rid of my unlimited.....just saw my data which ended Sept 18th, 3 phones all unlimited, mine I used slightly over 12 gigs, daughter used 8 gigs and wife only used 3 gigs, total 23 gigs for the 3 phones, we used over 11K texts however most were my daughter but I receive a lot of investment/trading tweets that are converted to texts, so that is probably about 100 a day during the week...funny have 1400 minutes, used maybe 200...

doubt I ever get rid of my unlimited.....just saw my data which ended Sept 18th, 3 phones all unlimited, mine I used slightly over 12 gigs, daughter used 8 gigs and wife only used 3 gigs, total 23 gigs for the 3 phones, we used over 11K texts however most were my daughter but I receive a lot of investment/trading tweets that are converted to texts, so that is probably about 100 a day during the week...funny have 1400 minutes, used maybe 200...

I've seriously considered downgrading my 1400 minute plan to the 700 minute plan. I know that I would lose my unlimited mobile to mobile minutes but even after that we are only using about 400 minutes of actual cell minutes per month for the 3 of us on my plan. The only reason I haven't yet is that it isn't that great of a savings to do so.

I've seriously considered downgrading my 1400 minute plan to the 700 minute plan. I know that I would lose my unlimited mobile to mobile minutes but even after that we are only using about 400 minutes of actual cell minutes per month for the 3 of us on my plan. The only reason I haven't yet is that it isn't that great of a savings to do so.

I don't think you loose mobile to mobile but you will loose the 10 numbers that are free to call. I dropped my plan from 1400 to 700 and still have mobile to mobile as long as the number you are calling is a Verizon number.

Back
Top Bottom