• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Digital2 Deluxe tablet rom help?

Buzz2043

I am looking to flash a custom ROM to my Digital2 Deluxe tablet and I am having troubles finding one to use.
What I am looking for is a ROM to speed up my tablet and with out the useless apps that are pre-installed and cannot be removed from the original setup if such a ROM is out there?

I am looking to flash a custom ROM to my Digital2 Deluxe tablet and I am having troubles finding one to use.
What I am looking for is a ROM to speed up my tablet and with out the useless apps that are pre-installed and cannot be removed from the original setup if such a ROM is out there?
I need more info such as what size tablet are you 4.2.2 or 412 or if your ROOTED ALREADY

ok that sux
but it does have android 4.1.1 on it so maybe it is something else I should be looking at doing to simply speed the thing up as it lags considerably high

Unfortunately it's probably going to lag whatever you do: the downside of the low price of that device is a 1 GHZ single-core processor and 0.5GB RAM, which are more like the specs of a 2010 device than a 2014 one.

But if it's rooted already, try installing Titanium Backup and "freezing" the apps you don't want to use. Make sure you know what you are doing before messing with system apps though, and if in doubt leave well alone.

I need more info such as what size tablet are you 4.2.2 or 412 or if your ROOTED ALREADY
I have a rooted Digital 2 Deluxe II (962G) specifics in image.
2015-02-07_102626.jpg
I am also looking to customize my tablet and am looking for ROMs I might be able to use.

Back
Top Bottom