• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Discovering MSL/SPC

Yuniqu3

Likely it seems fairly ignorant to be posting the "first" day of the account, however i have lurked on these forums for years so bare with me here.

I recently purchased a lg tribute from Virgin Mobile. Its a great phone not too many complaints however for me to do anything with it i need my MSL. Granted the conditions of Virgin Mobiles TOS and Unlocking Policy that does not appear to be helping. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Likely it seems fairly ignorant to be posting the "first" day of the account, however i have lurked on these forums for years so bare with me here.

I recently purchased a lg tribute from Virgin Mobile. Its a great phone not too many complaints however for me to do anything with it i need my MSL. Granted the conditions of Virgin Mobiles TOS and Unlocking Policy that does not appear to be helping. Any advice would be appreciated :)
What would you be able to do? Besides trying to switch carriers.

Take a look @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=54912206&postcount=4

Post back your results.

So you know, we have:
  1. Root
  2. TWRP
  3. Deodexed rom
  4. Bootloop fix
  5. Adreno GPU mod
  6. SD card fix
  7. And some awesome people working to get us more

I have seen all of that, like I said I am a lurker :P I almost never ever ever post, I'm a Sec Engineer in training so I'm fairly fluent with all of this. I had just exhausted all of my methods to read the SPC/MSL that I knew of. I did however stumble across how to bypass the need for them on a few LG devices in which I possess. I mainly needed the SPC to modify ##DIAG# and other such resources. I found the LG990 and LG660 and LG670 can be used with any type of Shortcut program to hidden services such as Shortcut Master to access the menus without the need for the SPC... My problem was solved before you had answered though I still appreciate it very much for the help :) It didn't even cross my mind to use CDMAW and now I have my SPC :)

I have seen all of that, like I said I am a lurker :p I almost never ever ever post, I'm a Sec Engineer in training so I'm fairly fluent with all of this. I had just exhausted all of my methods to read the SPC/MSL that I knew of. I did however stumble across how to bypass the need for them on a few LG devices in which I possess. I mainly needed the SPC to modify ##DIAG# and other such resources. I found the LG990 and LG660 and LG670 can be used with any type of Shortcut program to hidden services such as Shortcut Master to access the menus without the need for the SPC... My problem was solved before you had answered though I still appreciate it very much for the help :) It didn't even cross my mind to use CDMAW and now I have my SPC :)
I need to figure out how I can get Virgin to accept the IMEI for an LG G3, which is from Sprint. There is a way to fake the system, but I'd like to do it a little more permanent.
It's actually ridiculous, its on the sprint network. Its CDMA for pete sake!!
If you know where (forum or ??) I should look, message me please.

I need to figure out how I can get Virgin to accept the IMEI for an LG G3, which is from Sprint. There is a way to fake the system, but I'd like to do it a little more permanent.
It's actually ridiculous, its on the sprint network. Its CDMA for pete sake!!
If you know where (forum or ??) I should look, message me please.
Is it a sprint phone you are putting a virgin sim in or vise versa??

Man. Only problem im having with my phone now is foxfi doesnt install the certificate or vpn like its supposed to QQ

Yeah im trying to tether on this tribute with wifi. Ive used numerous apps to try though i recieve the network error from virgin mobile that i dont have hotspot. Trying to bypass the error but i cant seem to figure it out. And yes you can get unlimited 4g by bypassing the throttle

Back
Top Bottom