• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Divisional round: Jan. 20-21, 2024

AugieTN

Retired IBEW
Saturday, January 20, 2024

Texans at Ravens 3:30pm cst on ABC Ravens favored by 7.5

Packers at 49ers 7:15pm cst on FOX 49ers favored by 9.5

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Buccaneers at Lions 2:00pm cst on NBC Lions favored by 6.5

Chiefs at Bills 5:30pm cst on CBS Bills favored by 3

The 3 point favorite of the Bills is basically home field advantage. I'm not sure if the Chiefs should win that it would be considered an upset. I do expect it to be a good game. The rest of the games look like the odds are right on. This year... about anything can and has happed. They should all be fun to watch. It takes talent, healthy rosters, and luck to win these games.

The two biggest possible upset that I think could happen are, I could see the Packers upsetting the 49ers. Jordan Love is really hot right now. The other is I could see the Buccaneers beating the Lions. I saw a lot of Cleveland Brown games when Baker Mayfield was there. When Mayfield is on target he looks like Drew Brees. Then when he's off target he's terrible. He's probably the most off and on QB I have ever seen.

I'll definitely be rooting for the Chiefs. They have had a sub par year for them. They have played better of late. It will be interesting to see how they perform and how many dropped passes they will have. The Bills D is a bit banged up which will help. I'm not expecting but certainly hoping for a Chiefs victory.

fordfield2.png
fordfield.png

Ravens showed the Texans how to play the game in the second half. Just finished the GB San Fran game. I thought the 9'ers would dominate that game. It was a good game.

Back
Top Bottom