• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DND problems

• Thread starter Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    sony
A

Android Question

I have a Sony Xperia z3c with Marshmallows (6.01).
Lately I have difficulties with the DND feature. My phone is set to go silent every night at 22:00 and stop at 06:30. But very often it goes silent at the right time and then it goes back to normal sound after ten minutes or one hour. It's the same thing with the automatic rules. I set the phone to go silent automatically when I have a calendar task, but the phone turns the sound back on after a while.
I don't know, but I have a suspicion its because of a notification of one of the apps? One time the DND got turned off when I got a new Snap, but other times the DND won't change by itself.
I tried a wipe cache partition, but that lead to my phone thinking it was august 2014...

Does it alert you for all contacts or just those that are set as favourites? Do you have it set for priority only?
The night time DND is set for alarms only, the calendar dnd is set for priority only. The problem isn't what comes through, but that the DND sign at the top of the phone disappear and the phone goes out of DND mode.

Back
Top Bottom