• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dots game no longer works and isn't even on the google play store anymore.

I think this is completely ridiculous. I'm typing up this thread for a family member, I foolishly recommended this tablet to them.

There's a game called Dots - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nerdyoctopus.gamedots&hl=en

This game is one of the only things my Aunt bought this tablet for and the game doesn't even work.

In fact, this game doesn't even show up on the google play store. If you type in 'dots' on the google play store a bunch of bullcrap fake dots games come up. I side-loaded (I think that's the term) a real version of Dots on to her tablet and it still doesn't work. It used to just go to a blank white screen and I'd have to force close it. Now after the update it just says "Unfortunately Dots has stopped" when you try to run the game.

Please, can someone help me? I know to some people this isn't a big deal but I just find it very strange that the game is completely missing from the store on only HER tablet. Every other phone and table I've checked still has the game except for hers. And like I said, even with the game installed via an apk extractor etc, it still does not work.

Thanks for any help.

Maybe it doesn't show up because it's incompatible with her tablet? Have you tried emailing the developer?

Back
Top Bottom