• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Download 3026.prl (Latest) and Update Instructions! (Regularly Updated)

Well I just did a speed test after updating to 3028 and I'm only getting .8Mb/s-DL and .6Mb/s-UP on 4g, It was much faster with 3027 but it has been raining all day here, so I think that has alot to do with it.

where do you live? Like, what market? Those speeds are sadly my full strength, beautiful, clear sky speeds. Down in Fla and Tx though people get a lot better speed.

Upvote 0
where do you live? Like, what market? Those speeds are sadly my full strength, beautiful, clear sky speeds. Down in Fla and Tx though people get a lot better speed.

I live in the Detroit Market and I'm pretty sure last speed test I did before the update was around 2 MB/s-DL and 1MB/s-UL, but that was a while ago. Another reason for my loss of speed could be the fact that they are throttling me even though they claim I was grandfathered in when they changed their 4g data plans, which should exclude me from throttling. But we all know Metro's not the exactly honest to their customers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones