• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Charge New Price

bowsback

Hi guys I have a droid charge that comes with everything in box and lots of extras. Desktop charger with extra battery, Car dock for navigation, screen protectors, and a silicone case. I dont have any feedback here but I do sell Ball Pythons and have plenty of feedback on a few sites. I will let this phone and all accessories go for 225 shipped. Thank you.

Hi guys I have a droid charge that comes with everything in box and lots of extras. Desktop charger with extra battery, Car dock for navigation, screen protectors, and a silicone case. I dont have any feedback here but I do sell Ball Pythons and have plenty of feedback on a few sites. I will let this phone and all accessories go for 225 shipped. Thank you.

Thanks for posting bowsback! :)

Just a heads up for you, according to the new rules, pictures with your name and date are required. http://androidforums.com/classifieds/44508-guidelines-read-me-updated-9-20am-cst-11-07-2011-a.html

Back
Top Bottom