• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Incredible + 2150ma battery + 8gb class 6 FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clocks

Apr 18, 2010
*Sold*

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my Droid Incredible. I am switching over to sprint along with my girlfriend to take advantage of a new 25% corporate discount we get, and that's just too much of a lower price to pass up.

I bought the Incredible new when it came out. It's always had a screen protector on and the silicon case. It's in flawless condition as can (hopefully) be seen from the pictures.

It includes:

-Droid Incredible on the OTA 2.2 Froyo
-Original 2gb microsd card
-8gb class 6 microsd card
-Original battery + cover
-HTC 2150ma Extended Battery + cover
-3' USB Data/Charge cable
-Original Wall Charger
-SanDisk microsd adapter
-2 Verizon Wireless Screen Protectors (its a 3 pack but 1 was on the phone)
-Original box + manuals

I really just need enough to pay the early termination fee. I'm asking $325 including shipping to anywhere in the US (I'll pay insurance + delivery confirmation also). I have 10 years of perfect seller history on ebay and will happily exchange phone #s with the buyer (or meet in person if you live anywhere near Columbus Ohio).

I am asking PayPal only for payments.

Please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email me.

Thanks

Attachments

• p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 81
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 86
  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    822.5 KB · Views: 125
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones