• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

droidx h8r

wenj6

Lurker
Hi all,
I'm here because I can't take the crappy service of my over priced, under developed Motorolla droidx anymore. For some reason, a few weeks ago, my droidx slowed down on me, drastically. I got rid of a bunch of lightly used apps, pics, vids and downloads. I killed all apps a few times and popped out the battery for an hour or so then restarted to find out POS droidx is still as slow as molasses in January. This phone has been an incredible letdown to me and I'm stuck with it for another friggin year.

My first droid was great, the first edition. But after only one year, the screen froze up to a black glow and couldn't be viewed or used. When I went down to get it replaced through insurance, the Verizon lady told me the bad news about there no longer being 1st gen droids and I would have to send it in for repair, leaving m without commo for a week or so. That's not possible so I did the next best thing and picked up the x and have had a bad taste in my mouth ever since. That's what brings me here before y'all.

Welcome to the forums!

I understand your frustration, but please bear in mind that this is a family friendly forum - anyone from kids to grandparents can (and do) log on here, so please use family friendly language.

Your best bet would be to try in the Motorola Droid X - Android Forums sub-forum, as other Droid X users may have had similar problems and already have a solution.

Hope you manage to find a solution!

Back
Top Bottom