• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dual SIM: which SIM is called?

Plattfuss

Lurker
Hello,
I have a HTC U11 with 2 SIM cards, one for private, the other for business purposes.

When I receive a call and the caller is not in my phone book, I cannot see which SIM is called, so I cannot see if it's a business or private call.

How can I fix this? For example by applying different background colors when the phone rings, depending on the SIM card.

Well, of course I could assign a different ring tone to each of the SIM cards, but unfortunately that's no solution, because most of the time my phone is in vibration mode.

I haven't used a dual sim in a while, but I seem to remember there being an indicator in the answer button as to which sim the call was coming in on. Something like a 1 or 2 or A or B. Something like that in the button.

I haven't used a dual sim in a while, but I seem to remember there being an indicator in the answer button as to which sim the call was coming in on. Something like a 1 or 2 or A or B. Something like that in the button.

Unfortunately there's only an indication of the SIM card called when the display was not locked (then, there's a little "1" or "2" in the upper left corner). But normally a phone's display is locked when receiving a call.

Unfortunately there's only an indication of the SIM card called when the display was not locked (then, there's a little "1" or "2" in the upper left corner). But normally a phone's display is locked when receiving a call.
OK, sorry for that. :(

Back
Top Bottom