• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Duplicate texts

This is been talked about on xda-developers.com. I was wondering if anyone was still having issues sending duplicate texts. What could be the cause of this.??

I lied. didn't fix it
I'm fortunate that I don't have the issue. I'm not sure this has anything to do with it, but I am not using Verizon cloud, I've disabled Verizon Caller Name ID, and Verizon Support and Protection. It may be a total shot in the dark, but maybe try doing the same and rebooting.

I read on XDA that the Verizon fix is to disable stamina mode until a patch is released. This shows that it is a recognized bug that will get solved.

This is been talked about on xda-developers.com. I was wondering if anyone was still having issues sending duplicate texts. What could be the cause of this.??
Try setting your mobile network mode to LTE \ CDMA only in the settings/more/mobile networks/network mode menu.

Try setting your mobile network mode to LTE \ CDMA only in the settings/more/mobile networks/network mode menu.

Back
Top Bottom