• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ebonite Tomahawk bowling ball

Rgarner

Android Expert
I have looked pretty much everywhere for it. Even the ever annoying ebay doesn't have it. They started making the ball in 1998. I want the brown model, not black. Somebody somewhere must have it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230311-210632.png
    Screenshot_20230311-210632.png
    539.3 KB · Views: 82
That would be my advice as well. A used ball can be filled and redrilled if necessary. You might also check with your local alleys. They might not have one but they have sources.

How is it I can upload a picture of a bowling ball but not a vacuum cleaner? They're probably pretty close in weight. I want to find out if the vac needs new rubber and if it does where to get it and how to install it.

It's likely the file size. Try to edit your picture before uploading. Clip it to cut out the unnecessary background might be enough and if not, resize it to decrease the quality making it a smaller file.

How do I trim a picture? This seems to be a perennial problem with AF. I don't want to complain too much, but it would be nice to have it fixed permanently and not have to edit before posting.

Ok, I looked and there are some editing items, but I have no idea how to use them. I think one of them might be aspect ratio, for instance, number:second number. What do I do now?

Open your pic and choose an editing tool. If you don't like it exit and don't save your changes and try another. You are looking for crop image and or resize. I'd crop the non important parts of the picture and then resize the image which will make it a smaller file.

How do I do that? I don't see anything about cropping. How do I save the original in case something goes wrong?

I did manage to post this as an example. Maybe somebody can help me figure out the commands. At least I got a pic on this thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316-175651.png
    Screenshot_20230316-175651.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
Without seeing the actual connections, I see nothing glaringly wrong with the unit. I wouldn't think that a seal or lack of would cause a major drop in efficiency. Making certain that gray hose is clean and there is no blockage where it enters the tank. Lay the sweeper on its side and inspect where the debris leaves the brushes and enters that gray hose as well.

Back
Top Bottom