• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help email problems -- help!

AJR18F

Lurker
I have my hotmail set up on my transform & having some problems for quite some time now.

I CONSTANTLY am getting old old old emails coming up & saying they are new. Sometimes like 10-15 of them at a time & they are the same emails over and over coming up. Everytime that i get a new emails & delete them, it seems that it "makes room" for old emails to be shown again. i have to constantly select them & mark them as read because they are emails that I don't want to delete. it drives me crazy that the keep coming back as new messages. Any thoughts??

Also, is there a way to "select all" on the transform in the email?? At least if i can't figure out how to stop the old messages for reappearing, selecting all & making as read is easier then selecting each message.

thanks in advance for any help.

Same thing happens to me. I use K-9 email though. Even emails I delete stay on the hotmails and yahoos mail servers even though I enabled the option to delete them. Emailed developers but no repsonse yet. I just go to my email on a regular computer and purge the mail evey now and then.

I had the same problem when I first got the froyo update. I was able to fix it be deleting my e-mail accounts from the phone and then setting them back up and it has worked perfectly since. It's just some weird glitch with the e-mail portion of the froyo update. It is actually more serious than you think, because it actually screws up outgoing e-mail as well. I sent my wife an email once and what it actually sent her was an old e-mail with some banking info. so it is a little bit of a hassle to do but I would make sure you take care of it before it causes a serious issue.

Hello,

I have an other issue. My phone (htc desire hd) was downloading all attachements of my mails to the SD card. So, after a few days I had the issue that on my memory were a few hundreds of pictures and documents which I had not dowloaded. How can I prevent that all the attachements from my mails are beeing automaticaly downloaded by the phone to its SD card?

Thank you in advance and best regards!

Back
Top Bottom