• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email Question

Wolvie66

Do you think the Razr will have the same email problems as all the other Droids did? Or is this a Moto problem not a Droid problem. I never got any of my e-mails on my Droids, always had to use K9 for mail.
And if so what is the best email app out there.

Thanks
Wolvie

Do you think the Razr will have the same email problems as all the other Droids did? Or is this a Moto problem not a Droid problem. I never got any of my e-mails on my Droids, always had to use K9 for mail.
And if so what is the best email app out there.

Thanks
Wolvie

I have NEVER had any problems with emails on any of my Motorola phones. I use 2 GMail accounts, one POP account and one corporate account and have never had any problems.

Maybe the problem is you need some help setting the account up?

I set up my account and it works sometime and does not work most of the time.
So it must be set up right I would think. Plus verizon rep help me set it up also. I have it set up to push mail every 5 minutes etc.
Most of my job is that I have to get e-mails all during the day, and if I cannot get them sometimes thru moto I had to switch to K9.
Being a project manager I need to have a email client that works 100% not 50% like moto does for me. I would love to use the stock mail client instead of using a second party app. Szadzik if you think I am missing something or have something wrong please let me know.
Thanks

I used the OG Droid before, right now I am using Droid 2 Global, never had any problems with email. GMail account, 2 yahoo accounts, even one german pop account @ gmx.de, neither one of them had any issues.

Yes I have verizon for my work email and when I set up the email on the phone I have to hit other to set it up.

Wolvie

Regardless, his issue is not a Motorola issue as email/gmail are Android apps. I use K-9 anyway as it just offers a lot more flexibility and control over your email.

Back
Top Bottom