• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help emails disappear

Lurker
I have an LG Aristo 2 . My problem is when I pull up my emails it only show and keeps 2 days worth. The rest just disappear after 2 days on the screen? I have no idea how to keep e mails for more than 2 days. They automatically just go to trash???
How do I keep my emails on my INBOX screen unless I choose to delete them..THXS

Check the settings of your email app. It may simply be set to only sync the last 2 days' email (only syncing recent mail is quite a common option).

thxs..I tried and even called LG..they could not find the setting which would allow me to do what you suggest..I know I can do that on my apple but not certain how to do it on LG Aristo 2..any help on how to do this would be greatly appreciated AND thxs!!!!!

Try a different email app. If that lets you download more mail & keep it on device indefinitely then use that and forget LG's app.

If you still have problems with an app that does have these settings visible then maybe check the settings of your email account itself. But I would expect this to be an app problem.

Back
Top Bottom