• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Epic 4G Touch vs. Motorola Photon

Hi everyone im here to bring the debate to an end.Which phone is better.

I was with att for 8 yrs and was tired of there bogus ovee hyped phones.
I had the samung infuse...biggest turd ever.

So i decided to switch to sprint as i liked there line up.
I imediatly knew it was between photon in the samsung epic 4 g touch.
Not knowing which 1 I wanted I decided to purchase both the photon under the contract price in the epic 4 g as the flat out price. I looked on my research to find out which phone was for me I know sit there is a lot of storms in blogs about which phone is better than a lot of them so that they're pretty similar in both really good phones and equal. so I decide to put this to the test to find out which 1 really what is the better phone. ok first I thought that is gonna be the samsung 4 g touch because of the big screen the great way quality of the cameras and all of the reviews I read seems like there a better satisfied with the samsung epic 4 g than that photo. Is now been about 7 to 8 months that I've been using both of these phones half with the photon half with the samsung epic 4 g touch. the 4 g touch is very buggy of a lifetime cna get stuck sideways on the phone it would freeze up anytime I did any kind of game. And the worst part about the whole phone was at the reception on the phone was horrible. m places where I got full coverage with the full time I got absolutely 9 what the samsung epic 4 g touch 1 was inside my home iris about 2 bars of reception with the 4 g touch and 4-5 with the with the photo. The photon is an extremely smooth running phone very durable and having and has durable feel in your hand and the reception is impeccable. After vigorous testing with both of the phones I will hand down save the photon is a much better phone the samsung is horrible

Reactions: joephoton

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones