• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help extreme great problem

Sahil jeet

Hi guys
I am having a problem in my Micromax canvas fire 2
Hard reset is not workingworking recently I installed some recoveries on my phone and then this problem started

Plz find any Sol.
I wanted to hard reset my phone

Sounds like you need to install a recovery that works on that phone, since the one you installed does not.

Be careful, as installing a recovery built for a different phone can be very dangerous (a lot worse can happen than just not being able to reset).

Recovery can only be installed going into recovery mode using an app
Am I right
But recovery mode s menu is not coming

Recovery can only be installed going into recovery mode using an app
Am I right
No. The standard way to install a recovery on an android with an unlocked bootloader is to use fastboot to flash the recovery partition. I quoted the command needed.

You need to set fastboot up on a computer first, if you've not done so already. There are instructions in the ADB thread in the FAQs section (bottom of AF).

Hey I am new here I am having a big prob in my canvas a104 I have rooted it by mistake I did anything wrong so it was not starting than I hard reset it in recobery after that it is not restarting and even recovery mode is not coming only an animation can be seen a robot which comes on format ok ng and the line again and again comes so how can I cure my phone plzz help

Oh

I was having some other priblems
But not this one

Now u can only repair ur phone by computer..
I have some questions

Is recovery mode opening???????????
If not u can connect to computer and by a software u can open recovery mode

It is dfu tool

U must have study of it
How to use it..

Hope it works

Back