• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root F2FS?? Need help.. Just answers

playdoe

Hey guys. Still have my phone. Loving it. Just realized the other day that there's a new.. Or probably old.. Lol file system called f2fs. The crazy thing is the file system has gotten great reviews. Apparently it works better than ext4. I googled everywhere I could look and couldn't find if the phone is compatible with f2fs. I actually just want to repartition my sd card and choose that as the file type. Reason being I have a 64 GB sd card and link2sd linking most off my files.. Problem is after a bit files/apps start crashing.. Or they'll install and upon restarting phone they're no longer installed. One other problem I've noticed is that an app will install from the play store, but after its "linked" and I try to start it the app crashes and the Google play store resets.. And I mean it'll go back to the first page (intro with all categories) instead of staying on the app page. So I'm wondering if I'm having a problem with the play store or if maybe 64 gigs is too big and that's where the problems are coming from. Anyway.. I really want to know if the phone is compatible with f2fs. The rest.. If you can help.. Let me know..

Back
Top Bottom