• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[F2P Game] Bitcoin Miner Farm : Clicker Game

We are a small enthusiastic team(3 person without gamedev experience). Games are our passion, we like to play and discuss them. We decided to try create our own project. As you can see, we have done first small mobile game Bitcoin Miner Farm. It was not easy, but we had a lot of fun during development. It is extremely new experience for us and we decided to continue improving our skills in development and working in this sphere as indie developers at ours free time)
We like it.

Description:
Bitcoin Miner Farm is a mobile clicker in which you join the ranks of Bitcoin miners. Improve the video cards, open new offices, hire employees for more profit) But who said that mining is simple, nooo. Take care of your video cards from pests and seasonal activities, do not let them stop and break, because bitcoins are above all!)

Android: https://bit.ly/2K1ew9A

Attachments

• 01eng_1920_886.png
    01eng_1920_886.png
    635.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 05eng_1920_886.png
    05eng_1920_886.png
    685.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 02eng_1920_886.png
    02eng_1920_886.png
    468 KB · Views: 98
  • 03eng_1920_886.png
    03eng_1920_886.png
    574.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 04eng_1920_886.png
    04eng_1920_886.png
    702.3 KB · Views: 91
Hi,
We have a procedure for developers to announce their apps. Read this thread for instructions.
Developer Announcement Procedure
  1. Install the Forums for Android app from Play
  2. Sign in to the forum using the app
  3. Goto the forums tab
  4. Select "My Apps & Games"
  5. Select your app from the list
  6. Tap the green icon in the bottom right to start a new thread
  7. Add a thread title / content and hit the post button (right pointing arrow in the top right of the screen)
  8. Once this is done you can use your PC to create or modify threads in your channel
Once you create the channel using the app I will move your thread to the channel.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message.
Good luck with your app.
-Unforgiven :)

Hi,
We have a procedure for developers to announce their apps. Read this thread for instructions.
Developer Announcement Procedure
  1. Install the Forums for Android app from Play
  2. Sign in to the forum using the app
  3. Goto the forums tab
  4. Select "My Apps & Games"
  5. Select your app from the list
  6. Tap the green icon in the bottom right to start a new thread
  7. Add a thread title / content and hit the post button (right pointing arrow in the top right of the screen)
  8. Once this is done you can use your PC to create or modify threads in your channel
Once you create the channel using the app I will move your thread to the channel.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message.
Good luck with your app.
-Unforgiven :)

Hello
I have created thread from a phone.
But now I can't input links in that thread and pictures. I always have error message "Spam-like or inappropriate content".
Can you move this post?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom