• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook glitched or no?

Vengecide

Lurker
Trying to figure out if Facebook app is glitching on my android device or if my controlling girlfriend could possibly be doing this. I know for a fact that she has been going thru my phone when I'm not around. Because my friends conversation with me keeps getting deleted off of Facebook messenger and unadded on Facebook and it isn't him doing it. So I password locked my phone. But somehow it's only my friends conversation getting deleted and him getting unfriended. So I put a passcode on my phone and it still happened after I put a pass code on my phone. So the only thing I can think of is she saw me type in my passcode to get in my phone when I was sitting next to her. I'm pretty sure Facebook cannot glitch like that but figured I would ask anyway and see what other people have to say.

Any possibility she knows your Facebook password? If she does she could do this from a computer or another phone. You should change your password, not save it in a browser she would have access to (e.g. your computer, if she can access that), enable two-factor authentication and disallow access from any devices you don't recognise. Of course if she has access to your phone none of that will help, so you should change your PIN too (as long as you will remember the new one).

Having said all of this, I normally avoid giving relationship advice, but do you really want to be stuck with someone who you describe as "controlling" and suspect of interfering with your friendships?

Any possibility she knows your Facebook password? If she does she could do this from a computer or another phone. You should change your password, not save it in a browser she would have access to (e.g. your computer, if she can access that), enable two-factor authentication and disallow access from any devices you don't recognise. Of course if she has access to your phone none of that will help, so you should change your PIN too (as long as you will remember the new one).

Having said all of this, I normally avoid giving relationship advice, but do you really want to be stuck with someone who you describe as "controlling" and suspect of interfering with your friendships?

What he says.

You can have all your connected devices logged out of Facebook from its settings menu. After that you should change your Facebook password.

Back
Top Bottom