• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook widget does not update anymore

KoukiFC3S

Android Expert
I have the Droid and my fb widget stopped updating. It used to work fine but has been sketchy for a few days.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Updating seems to be fine but, i have another question. I've (finally) started to receive notifications of some messages on the app. Now, when I had my BB i had to have email notifications on in order for the app to pick up the notification. Which wasn't bad, because the app just intercepted the email and transfered it to the app for the notification, so i didn't get a seperate email. I hope this is making sense...but, do i have to have email notifications on in order to receive notifications on the Droid FB app? Or, does it not even use them? I just don't wanna get an email and then a few min later get the notification on the app.

You don't need the email. I have most of the email notifications turned off; but still get the android ones. By default it checks every hour; you might want to change that depending on your needs.

Back
Top Bottom