• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Firefox 4 Beta Mobile

I love Firefox 4 on PC, but the mobile version sucks. I wanted to like it because of the desktop sync/sharing, but it's just too slow and bulky. I used it exclusively for a week before uninstall and went back to the stock browser.

Ya too slow & has a "bloated" feeling to it. Went back to dolphin mini (god i wish i could find a mod'd theme of dolphin mini (hate the green))

Ya too slow & has a "bloated" feeling to it. Went back to dolphin mini (god i wish i could find a mod'd theme of dolphin mini (hate the green))
If you go to add-ons they have red blue and orange also. There are themed versions that change more but then you can't stay updated

Ya, they have 'em for Dolphin HD, but I just prefer the Dolphin Mini version(which they dont exist for). It's more lightweight & has the things I utilize the most.
Thx tho

I'm not a big Opera fan, but it (Opera Mobile, not Mini) does support hardware acceleration and Flash.

I usually use Dolphin, but don't need tabs, but do like the menu... exit feature. It doesn't make sense to have to hit the "back" button 12 times to exit.

Back