• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Fixing The Lag If You Have Any On Your Note 7!

Not getting any lag at all actually, in fact I have to say the Note 7 is probably the smoothest most fluid Android I've ever used. :thumbsupdroid: ...as it should be, after all it's got the fastest CPU and most RAM of any other device I've had.

Last edited:
Followed the video instructions. Absolutely no doubt my phone is MUCH faster. Everything had a transition time loading, granted I'm talking milliseconds. Now it's just BANG App loaded. It's almost abrupt. Probably turning off all the animations did it.
Thanks....Now that I've got it working great I'll go exchange next week...Suuuuuucks!......Will these settings transfer using Sidesync? Probably won't since developer options needed to be activated?

I'd have to say that my Mate 8 feels smoother overall than my Note 7 did, while I had it, but any lag I noticed wasn't really an issue for me. I had turned off all the animations, just to "help". I'm still debating if I'm going to be getting another Note 7 right away or waiting out for a price drop.

Back
Top Bottom