• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flash ClockworkMod Recovery

Yogster

Lurker
Hi Everyone wondering if you could point me in the right direction on how to go about doing this.

I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 1747m edition from Rogers. I have rooted the phone and downloaded Rom Manager. I would like to back up the orignal rom that is installed before, I play around with other roms.

So i have went into Flash Clockwork Mod Recovery and none of the s3's are in the list. Is there something else I need to do to get the phone on that list.

thank you Dave

Reboot phone into recovery->Scroll down using the Volume keys to backup and restore->hit the power button->select backup by hitting the power button->and it will start to back up your phone.

Reboot phone into recovery->Scroll down using the Volume keys to backup and restore->hit the power button->select backup by hitting the power button->and it will start to back up your phone.

the OP is asking a different question, and unfortunately one i cannot answer.

OP, you can always try to flash TWRP instead. download "goomanger" from the Play Store. after you have it installed, press launch goomanager, press the menu button, and select 'Install OpenScript'. this recovery is just as good as CWM, and it's all touch based.

Back
Top Bottom