• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flash from Verizon to Cricket?

dustinbro

Flash from Verizon to cricket? I am considering buy a bad ESN s6 from eBay and flashing it to cricket. Cricket seems to be able to do this. I think I will be limited to 3g speeds though. Hey, I'll have a S6 though? Think it will work? Ideas, thoughts or opinions?

Flash from Verizon to cricket? I am considering buy a bad ESN s6 from eBay and flashing it to cricket. Cricket seems to be able to do this. I think I will be limited to 3g speeds though. Hey, I'll have a S6 though? Think it will work? Ideas, thoughts or opinions?

I'd advise you to be a bit careful with that. After all you don't want to be caught receiving stolen goods, or be implicated in an attempt at insurance fraud. This is sometimes why bad ESN/IMEI, blacklisted devices are on Ebay.

I'd advise you to be a bit careful with that. After all you don't want to be caught receiving stolen goods, or be implicated in an attempt at insurance fraud. This is sometimes why bad ESN/IMEI, blacklisted devices are on Ebay.
Why are they allowed to be sold on eBay if they may be stolen?

Why are they allowed to be sold on eBay if they may be stolen?
Despite the fancy terms, eBay has a lot of sleeze with no consumer recourse.

eBay is the top source of counterfeit sd cards - it's a wide open scam and there's been no stopping it for years - nor money back.

Stolen property is sold on eBay because eBay gets a percentage.

Despite the fancy terms, eBay has a lot of sleeze with no consumer recourse.

eBay is the top source of counterfeit sd cards - it's a wide open scam and there's been no stopping it for years - nor money back.

Stolen property is sold on eBay because eBay gets a percentage.

No clue. I always used amazon until recently. Didn't even know counterfeit SD cards are out there. I Know eBay definitely is not on top of things.

Back
Top Bottom