• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flashed to MetroPCS and EF09

chancerr

Lurker
whats up team.

I've looked all over the forum and cant seem to get a solid answer for a couple questions I have.

Samsung Transform EF09 update, flashed metro pcs. Windows wont recognize my phone via USB. I want to root. I've been trying a few apps the last couple days and nothing has worked, interceptroot, z4root. looks like i need to use SWupdater, but my phone wont connect with USB so I cant do that. Is there an app out there that will root with one click of an app? Or even better, is there an app that will do what SWupdater does without having to sync via usb? Getting so so frustrated any help is appreciated.

Oh yeah, already downloaded samsung drivers off samsung website too, installed em, no luck. help?:eek:

someone pleeeeaaaaasssssseeeee help?!! frustrated! i've been reading all morning and cant seem to find anything about 1. making windows recognize my phone, or 2. a one click app that works with EF09 without swupdater.

plz help fellas.

Back
Top Bottom