• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : 15 : Otterbox Defender - HTC DROID DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..Otterbox Defender - HTC DROID DNA

Price

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Great: Device in great shape - no or missing accessories (USB Cable, etc)

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
Is anyone interested in a Otterbox for a DNA? It's just sitting in my drawer so I figure I should take whatever I can get for it. I assume after shipping I'll be netting a whopping $10 and you'll be getting a 40 dollar case.

It'll ship from NY within 24 hrs.

Seems like a good deal to me.

I thought you would like to know what I would do with the proceeds from the sale...while I would love to finish my basement and install a pool in my backyard, I think I'll use the money to buy a pair of shoe laces and some silly putty...

Is there nobody that wants a nice case for their DNA?

Is the silicone in good condition, or did it stretch? I'm only asking because the one on my old iPhone was stretched. If no one else is interested, I might buy it.

ItnStln - I don't think it's stretched, but I haven't owned a DNA in months and it's hard plastic which doesn't have much (in any) elasticity to it...and it's in mint condition, so it should be snug as a bug in a rug. Unfortunately, I can't test out the wireless charging because I don't have a DNA nor charging pad, but I'm sure there's an answer in the forum somewhere.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

ItnStln - I don't think it's stretched, but I haven't owned a DNA in months and it's hard plastic which doesn't have much (in any) elasticity to it...and it's in mint condition, so it should be snug as a bug in a rug. Unfortunately, I can't test out the wireless charging because I don't have a DNA nor charging pad, but I'm sure there's an answer in the forum somewhere.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

I'll drop you a PM in one second.

I got the Otterbox case on Monday, and was surprised to have it that quickly. Ouch1976 is a good seller who was in contact with me throughout the transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom