• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : 390.00 : Droid Xyboard 8.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool kat2

Android Expert
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..Droid Xyboard 8.2

Price

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Great: Device in great shape and all original included items

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
Has a few small nicks on the edges. Screen is perfect. Clean esn.

I am going to lunch in about an hour 1/2. I'll put up pictures then. Sorry for the delay

IMG_20120513_124616.jpg

Trades considered. Looking for PS vita and cash, maybe bad esn dual core Verizon phones with a lot of cash (Droid x2, Droid 3). Mainly just that really.

If you're not on the bobcat's nice list, you would have to ship first. I'm paranoid like that.

thanks but I'm looking for something that would involve a good amount of cash. I kind of went overboard so I'm just trying to make some of it back.

good question but I'm not too spec savvy but off the top of my head: faster processor, gorilla glass, spill resistant, lighter, thinner, has some extra sensor that afaik only works as a remote for your TV.(useful if you lose your TV remote frequently lol)

good question but I'm not too spec savvy but off the top of my head: faster processor, gorilla glass, spill resistant, lighter, thinner, has some extra sensor that afaik only works as a remote for your TV.(useful if you lose your TV remote frequently lol)

i can help you out there. ;)

these are some of the differences between the XOOM and the Xyboard 8.2 here.

1. it has a better 1.2GHz OMAP4430 Dual-Core processor vs. the 1GHz Nvidia Tegra II in the XOOM because of things like NEON support and Dual-Channel RAM which aren't present on the Tegra II.

2. the Xyboard 8.2 will have a sharper picture being that it and other 10.1" Tablets share the same screen resolution. the smaller screen size gives it a higher pixel density.

3. the IR Blaster like kool kat already mentioned. it can be used with Dijit or Plex to control your T.V. or Home Entertainment System.

4. it's covered in a water resistant nano coating which resists liquid quite well. i can atest to that with the experience i've had with my Droid RAZR.

5. the Xyboard 8.2 also has the benefit of better stereo speaker sound which Verizon and Motorola use as it's Marketing Play like they use the additional Stylus Support for the 10.1" Xyboard.

6. while it may not be a Google Experience Device like the XOOM is it has a few added extras that make it's very lightly skinned version of Android 3.2 very appealing like the MotoCast service which allows you to stay connected to the content on your PC at all times.

hey kool kat is this the 16GB or the 32GB?

i can help you out there. ;)

these are some of the differences between the XOOM and the Xyboard 8.2 here.

1. it has a better 1.2GHz OMAP4430 Dual-Core processor vs. the 1GHz Nvidia Tegra II in the XOOM because of things like NEON support and Dual-Channel RAM which aren't present on the Tegra II.

2. the Xyboard 8.2 will have a sharper picture being that it and other 10.1" Tablets share the same screen resolution. the smaller screen size gives it a higher pixel density.

3. the IR Blaster like kool kat already mentioned. it can be used with Dijit or Plex to control your T.V. or Home Entertainment System.

4. it's covered in a water resistant nano coating which resists liquid quite well. i can atest to that with the experience i've had with my Droid RAZR.

5. the Xyboard 8.2 also has the benefit of better stereo speaker sound which Verizon and Motorola use as it's Marketing Play like they use the additional Stylus Support for the 10.1" Xyboard.

6. while it may not be a Google Experience Device like the XOOM is it has a few added extras that make it's very lightly skinned version of Android 3.2 very appealing like the MotoCast service which allows you to stay connected to the content on your PC at all times.

hey kool kat is this the 16GB or the 32GB?

What he said :p

Its the 16g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom