• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : $400 : or Trade: Verizon HTC Rezound

Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..or Trade: Verizon HTC Rezound

Price
..$400

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Includes everything: box, cables, beats headphones and also a red case.

Additional Information/Comments
Willing to trade for a Verizon iPhone 4S or Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Attachments

• 2012-01-23 14-48-00.480.jpg
    2012-01-23 14-48-00.480.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 2012-01-23 14-48-17.567.jpg
    2012-01-23 14-48-17.567.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 2012-01-23 14-48-50.522.jpg
    2012-01-23 14-48-50.522.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 65
I have paid for the phone on Feb-11. No reply to any of the messages sent to you. I'm noticing you are negotiating with somebody else.

At the best I may think that you have a second phone for which you have not posted photos. Or, there is something wrong. Please explain or refund the money before I open a dispute on PayPal.

I have paid for the phone on Feb-11. No reply to any of the messages sent to you. I'm noticing you are negotiating with somebody else.

At the best I may think that you have a second phone for which you have not posted photos. Or, there is something wrong. Please explain or refund the money before I open a dispute on PayPal.

Dang . I arranged a trade with him for an iphone4 and $120 , sent him the $120 yesterday via paypal but haven't heard anything since last time I talked to him was a few hours before I sent payment . Nothing since , just assumed he hadn't been around a computer

No scams, I received payment and mailed the phone to PCWar. This took longer than normal because he is in Albania and I wanted to makre sure I a) was protected shipping there and b) that we agreed on the right method to ship.

The grey area is the deal with chitownjim. I explained it to him in PM, but basically, I did "have" 2 Rezounds (one was a friends that was promised to me in a trade, but he ultimately backed out) so I too had to go back on the deal. I wasn't on this site for a day, but I am on today and have since refunded Jim his money. Sorry for the scare for you two and to anyone else wishing to deal with me in the future. I know it's pretty classless to promise something that isn't 100% yours, but I was assured the deal was pretty much set in stone. Again, not anyone's fault but my own, and that is not how I normally conduct business, nor will I choose to do so ever again.

No Scam .. I jumped the gun on accusations but I wasn't hearing anything back from easycompany... It's all good now he issued a full paypal refund and I truly think it was just a mistake ... I've put items up for sale online that I didn't have yet and I think this is a valuable lesson for even myself not to list items for sale unless they are in your possession .

Easycompany is a good guy IMO

No scams, I received payment and mailed the phone to PCWar. This took longer than normal because he is in Albania and I wanted to makre sure I a) was protected shipping there and b) that we agreed on the right method to ship.

The grey area is the deal with chitownjim. I explained it to him in PM, but basically, I did "have" 2 Rezounds (one was a friends that was promised to me in a trade, but he ultimately backed out) so I too had to go back on the deal. I wasn't on this site for a day, but I am on today and have since refunded Jim his money. Sorry for the scare for you two and to anyone else wishing to deal with me in the future. I know it's pretty classless to promise something that isn't 100% yours, but I was assured the deal was pretty much set in stone. Again, not anyone's fault but my own, and that is not how I normally conduct business, nor will I choose to do so ever again.
Thanks for explaining the situation and being honest, I'd hate for your reputation to get sullied over a misunderstanding. While it looked shady from the outside, you handled it in a very stand up way.

Thanks for explaining the situation and being honest, I'd hate for your reputation to get sullied over a misunderstanding. While it looked shady from the outside, you handled it in a very stand up way.

I would do business with easy company again giving the opportunity

Also, I can confirm that easycompany has shipped the phone and communicated me the tracking no. I was starting to get worried but it's turning to be everything ok. Will publicly inform when it arrives to close this misunderstanding. :)

Back
Top Bottom