• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale or Trade : 430 : Samsung Galaxy S3, White, 32GB, Verizon -- MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale or Trade

Device/Item(s)
..Samsung Galaxy S3, White, 32GB, Verizon -- MINT

Price

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
This is virtually brand new. Not a single scratch, nick, ding, etc anywhere. Used for less than 1 week. I'm looking to trade for a RAZR MAXX HD or a RAZR HD in White. Must be in mint condition. Looking for an even trade. Let me know what you have.

Price cut! Really no interest out there for an S3 on Verizon? The pricing is right in line with Swappa/Ebay/CL...it's practically brand new...no takers?

Price cut! Really no interest out there for an S3 on Verizon? The pricing is right in line with Swappa/Ebay/CL...it's practically brand new...no takers?

I recently sold mine for $175 mint :D
Unfortunately, I kind of want one again... What's the lowest you'd take? I only have $200 at the moment:o, but I can get more if need be.
Just realized you're the guy I sold my Nexus too :D Small world..

I'm still shocked that you gave your S3 away...you'll never find another one for that price.

I recently sold mine for $175 mint :D
Unfortunately, I kind of want one again... What's the lowest you'd take? I only have $200 at the moment:o, but I can get more if need be.
Just realized you're the guy I sold my Nexus too :D Small world..

you pretty much gave yours away there guy. i just recently traded my Dad's SIII for a Droid DNA. straight trade.

Yea yea, I gave it away lol... Customer really appreciated it though :D
What would you be willing to sell your S3 for, ouch?

I'm pretty firm for $430...I've got alot of interest on CL for $420, but buyers keep flaking out...but I'm not in a rush to sell it.

OK, how about an even trade for a mint RAZR MAXX HD or a white RAZR HD. Must be mint and include box and original accessories...any takers?

LOL! Before BC checks in to shut this whole debate down, let me just toss in my two cents.

I would think somewhere in the neighborhood of $300 would be a little more plausible. Even with the new S4 being announced, this will still be a desirable device. Especially when you consider the price to performance ratio. The s4 - even if it lives up to the hype - will carry a hefty price tag if you plan to buy it outright. Not only that, but let me point out that the OP is selling the 32GB variety which carries a little more (but not much more) value to some. Best of luck with the sale, either way.

Here I am. ;) :D

Stay on topic with the sale. It clearly states that in the guidelines.

Edit: Make replies only if interested. Please no "pssh, you're asking way to much" etc. If you'd like to seriously offer less, that's fine of course - but keep all replies on topic, constructive toward a transaction.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom