• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free Car Mount

Got mine today!

Hmmm, no dc adapter, I could have sworn the offer said it came with one. Off to check the web page.

The offer must be over, I can't find the page.
The motorola canada page says the car dock comes with a charger, that's probably where I saw it. I guess we got a stripped down version. I was really wanting a car charger more than a car dock.:mad:

Just went and picked mine up. Got to say them shipping it Fedex overnight priority was a bit of a surprise, I was expecting it to show up battered and beaten via Canada Post.

This does seem to be a stripped down version, the box only lists the dock though the offer page links to the product page on Motorola's site which says it has a charger in it as well. Would have been nice, but oh well.

Got mine today as well. Disappointed that the Rapid Car Charger wasn't included, as it was listed as coming with the charger on the promo site. I asked TELUS about it, and they directed me to Motorola. Spoke to someone there who committed to getting back to me within 24-48 hours. Hopefully a charger will follow!

Got mine today as well. Disappointed that the Rapid Car Charger wasn't included, as it was listed as coming with the charger on the promo site. I asked TELUS about it, and they directed me to Motorola. Spoke to someone there who committed to getting back to me within 24-48 hours. Hopefully a charger will follow!

Let me know how it goes. But i think they made a special package for us as it says no where on the box rapid car charger.

I saw an old flyer in the Telus store today and it doesn't say anything about a charger. So I'm pretty sure it was never suppose to come with one.

I got mine about a week back and was disappointed with it not having a car charger, I mean I do have an inverter in my truck but most people don't so what good is a second charger for vehicle use?

Also, whats the point of a car dock for GPS use if the screen shuts off after 2 minutes? Anyone else have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom