• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE] Heart of Galaxy - space strategy game

Cheslava

Lurker
Hello! A new strategy game inspired by old classic empire management games is out here on Google Play! Heart of Galaxy will take you in a journey through the galaxy to build and control your space empire. Start on a fresh new planet, Promision and rebuild civilization from scratch by micromanaging industries and researches. Conquer new worlds and expand thorugh the galaxy to bring the human race to new horizons!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheslavasoft.hog

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Hi,
We have a procedure for developers to announce their apps. Read this thread for instructions.
Developer Announcement Procedure
  1. Install the Forums for Android app from Play
  2. Sign in to the forum using the app
  3. Goto the forums tab
  4. Select "My Apps & Games"
  5. Select your app from the list
  6. Tap the green icon in the bottom right to start a new thread
  7. Add a thread title / content and hit the post button (right pointing arrow in the top right of the screen)
  8. Once this is done you can use your PC to create or modify threads in your channel
Once you create the channel using the app I will move your thread to the channel.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message.
Good luck with your app.
-Unforgiven :)

WOW! The game looks exciting. Thanks for the information provided. I play a lot on my smartphone and spend a lot of time playing PC games on weekends. One of my favorite genres is online strategy, as it develops thinking and teaches teamwork. However, I believe that not everyone is able to achieve success in a game like this. At the moment, I am interested in League of Legends. The variability of strategies and tactics of battle, and many heroes, allows you to get new emotions from victory or defeat each time. To avoid bad players and play with exciting opponents, I decided to buy an account at . I thought it would be more profitable for me, and I would not be able to waste so much time getting the heroes I needed. I saw this adaptation for a smartphone, but it is much more interesting to play on a PC.

Back
Top Bottom