• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free lightweight music player

Rgarner

Android Expert
It doesn't really have to have full features. Just something capable of playing music continually in the background should work. I don't want to have to pay, get spied on, have something eating up a lot of space, etc.

I like simple music player by simple mobile tools, its the only one I've found that won't start playing automatically when I establish a Bluetooth connection. I used to have tasked grab the controls to avoid that but it doesn't work as a couple of os updates ago. Simple music player does exactly what I want, no more, no less, and without cute bs.

I also like and have Simple Music Player.

But, the equalizer won't work on most of my devices, and I cannot select the built in equalizer on the device from this app either.

BlackPlayer allows me to switch between either equalizer, and they both work.

Plus there are some other sweet features, like being able to fetch lyrics and stuff.

The link I posted above is for the last ad-free version of the app.

Thank you very much. I love simple apps to whistle music. The kind of app where you don't have to be a pro at all. I signed up right away and it was easy and straightforward.

Back
Top Bottom