• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

From a Note 3, 4, 5 to a v20

I love my new v20 also...it is amazing.
My wife was shocked because I was such a Samsung fan!
I had always used the note, and loved having the stylus and amazing large screen.
I tried to buy the note 7, but they were out of the blue coral. That ended up being a blessing.
I was stuck with a note 5, which I subsequently cracked and drowned on and after election night.
I almost bought the Pixel for the camera, nougat and speed, but again luckily I couldn't find the xl.
Finally I bought the v20 and am happy as a clam.
It has a removable battery which I so loved about the note 3 and note 4s, plus is easy to repair if and when I crack the screen.
I think jerryrigeverything said it's only $130.
Cheaper than insurance.

Love the second screen, love nougat, love the speed, love no need to insure. F Samsung. I don't need a fn stylus.

If you fell on love with the note 3, and wanted the note 7, I suggest you get the v20!

My path was Note 3 > Note 7 > V20. Now waiting to see what Samsung does when they release whatever is to be the successor to the Note 7.

I went from Note 3 to the V10, which is my current device. Samsung lost me with what they did to the Note 5 and the surprise announcement of the V10 last year was some much needed news. Happy to see the V20 doing well and have been planning ahead to the V30 next year. Just saw tonight early renders of the V30 show that the second screen will be gone. That's disappointing.

I had the Note 2 & 3. Was waiting on the 5.... But Sammy screwed up. Went with the V10 last year and was (am) very happy I did! Took the plunge with the V20 this year and I can't be happier!!! The V20 is a very, very good device (phone). Lateck,

Missed the power button so I put a quick action link near it.
Also liking the dark theme + nova.
Also notice the home button I put in the middle and other 2 within easy reach by adding the qslide panel and notification toggle (which are quite useful).
I love the speed if this phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-20-18-44-32.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-20-18-44-32.png
    531.2 KB · Views: 152
My wife went from a note 2 to a Samsung galaxy grand prime back to the Note 2, upgraded to the Note 7, return the first one, tried to hold on the second, but Samsung started sending force updates to effectively push people to return Note 7s. So now she's back to the Samsung galaxy grand prime. She wanted to back to her note 2 but it's not reliable anymore, serious battery and software issues. She's a die hard Note/Samsung fan but realizes she might have to look at a Samsung Galaxy S7 or another phone and yes the LG V20 is a potential candidate

I went from Note 3 to the V10, which is my current device. Samsung lost me with what they did to the Note 5 and the surprise announcement of the V10 last year was some much needed news. Happy to see the V20 doing well and have been planning ahead to the V30 next year. Just saw tonight early renders of the V30 show that the second screen will be gone. That's disappointing.
Wow I hope that's wrong! Lol Looovvveee the 2nd screen.

I also went note 3 to V20 and so far so great. I do sort of miss the stylus as I have large fingers. I sort of wish other makers would include some basic-dumb stylus for their devices - there is quite a bit of space in there to hold one. Or there should be.

Need to quite making them so damn thin.

I went from the note 3 to note 7 diabolical then to V20. After waiting all that time for the 7 and all that the V20 is awesome. I don't miss the note and I like the fact that the screen is flat and not rounded like the note. I'm using screen capture if I need to make a note. So far so good

Back
Top Bottom