• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy sending texts i didn't send?

Kemesc

Lurker
Nov 7, 2019
So my friend texted me this morning asking why i said the word law. I deleted all of my texts awhile ago and haven't been in contact with this friend in awhile. So that was the first text i got from her. And me, confused, responded that i had no text on my side sent from me to her. And she said "you texted me the word law at 3:33am" mind you i was asleep at this time. And sure enough she showed me the text, which i never sent. Just the word: 'law' at 3:33am. I found it also weird that when i launched snapchat it opened and then quickly promoted me to sign in. My password was incorrect it said so i changed it and now im in again. Im not sure if there was any correlation there, but does anyone know what this could be?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones