• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy tab 3 10.1 wifi wont turn on !! ??

Teamjbr

Lurker
I've read most posts over the net but there seems to be no easy way to get the wifi to turn on. All the replys seem to be about turning on and off routers and devices but that's no help really except for one link but seems complicated with root managers and deleting old ip addresses. The problem I've got is the wifi itself on the tab sits there saying turning wifi on without it actually turning on so I cant even get to the router or IP problems that will plague me once this step is sorted. If I slide the wifi bar across to on, it doesn't highlight green or blue says on for about 5 seconds then goes to off again and if I do it in Networks it just sits there saying turning on wifi but nothing?
I'm guessing as this problem seems common but with no bug fix or easy work around I can see it going back as it is brand new out of the box or maybe a refurb but either way?

Reset to factory settings and see if it still does it. If so try it on other networks. If it still has problems return it.

Back
Top Bottom