• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Galaxy Unpacked 2024] Innovation on Display: Public Reacts to New AI Features on Galaxy Devices in Paris

Samsung

Android Expert
May 14, 2014
Not far from the Arc de Triomphe stands the Olympic
™
rendezvous @ Samsung | Champs-Elysees 125 — designed by world-renowned architect Jean Nouvel and located on the bustling Champs-Élysées Avenue in Paris, France.

New products released at Galaxy Unpacked 2024 including the Galaxy Z Fold6, Galaxy Z Flip6 and the latest accessories are on display at the new Galaxy Experience Space — one of seven in the world. Samsung Newsroom explored Olympic
™
rendezvous @ Samsung | Champs-Elysees 125, where visitors experienced the latest Galaxy devices and all that Galaxy AI has to offer.

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main1.jpg

Meet Galaxy in the Heart of Paris

Marked by a bold blue entrance with graphic designs, Olympic
™
rendezvous @ Samsung | Champs-Elysees 125 attracts attention from passersby. The big, luminous space showcases the newest Galaxy mobile products including the Galaxy Z Fold6 and Galaxy Z Flip6.

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main2-1.jpg

▲ View of the Olympic
™
rendezvous @ Samsung | Champs-Elysees 125

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main3_Final.jpg

“Of the new Galaxy products here, I’m interested in the Galaxy Z Flip6,” said Maya Carrara, a local in Paris. “I’m excited to spend time with friends by drawing images together using Sketch to image.”

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main4-1.jpg

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main4-2.jpg

▲ Guests interact with Interpreter.

Among the upgraded Galaxy AI features unveiled at Galaxy Unpacked 2024, Interpreter was a favorite. Visitors were fascinated by how Galaxy Z Flip6 supports simultaneous translations in FlexMode.

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main5.jpg

“I’m most excited about using Interpreter on the Galaxy Z Flip6 since the feature lets you interact with people even if you don’t speak the same language as them,” said Anna Sacko, another Paris local. “I take lots of selfies and post them on social media, so I’m looking forward to transforming them into different styles with Portrait Studio as well.”

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main6F.jpg

“I visited after watching the livestream of Galaxy Unpacked 2024,” said Stanislas Breguet, an AI startup founder. “I tested the Galaxy Z Fold6, and I liked the display. The large screen will be useful for AI features like Interpreter and Sketch to image.”

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main7F_F.jpg

“I love how this space is so interactive,” said Felix Berthold, a content creator from Germany. “I’m excited to get the Galaxy Z Flip6 since I used to have the Galaxy Z Flip4 and Galaxy Z Flip5. Because I work with social media every day, all the photo editing AI features are super useful.”

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main8-1.jpg

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main8-2.jpg

▲ Visitors listen to explanations about the new Galaxy devices.

A miniature Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe are placed in one corner of Olympic
™
rendezvous @ Samsung | Champs-Elysees 125, near a booth where visitors can experience Galaxy AI for themselves.

Samsung turned heads with a display of the newly announced Galaxy Z Flip6 Olympic Edition —boasting a striking yellow colorway adorned with the Olympic rings, Paralympic agitos and Samsung logo in gold and exclusively designed for the nearly 17,000 athletes competing at the upcoming Olympic and Paralympic Games Paris 2024.

An exclusive Flipsuit Case is included with each device — created in collaboration with Berluti, a luxury menswear brand in the LVMH Group and local partner for Paris 2024. The Flipsuit Case is made from Venezia leather, featuring a unique patina of vibrant colors inspired by the Olympic rings.

Samsung-Mobile-Galaxy-Unpacked-2024-Paris-Galaxy-Experience-Space_main11.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the new Galaxy products, Samsung has opened Galaxy Experience Spaces in seven cities around the world — Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Jakarta, New York, Seoul and Tokyo. Visitors will be able to get a firsthand look at how the latest Galaxy devices and Galaxy AI are opening new ways to communicate, create, get things done and manage health. While Galaxy Unpacked 2024 started in Paris, the power of Galaxy will extend everywhere.​

Source: Samsung

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones