• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gallery App problems after linking

Vero60

Lurker
My Samsung J5 is rooted and I'm using Apps2SD to link apps to my SD card.
After I made the mistake of linking the native gallery application, I kept getting the message that I do not have enough space in my device memory. I've unlinked it. I've forced stopped, cleared data and cache. I've found the app which I believe is the same in Play Store and installed it. Nothing has worked. No matter what I try I keep getting the same message about not enough space.
Any ideas how I can fix this problem?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-22-23-32-13.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-22-23-32-13.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 144
My Samsung J5 is rooted and I'm using Apps2SD to link apps to my SD card.
After I made the mistake of linking the native gallery application, I kept getting the message that I do not have enough space in my device memory. I've unlinked it. I've forced stopped, cleared data and cache. I've found the app which I believe is the same in Play Store and installed it. Nothing has worked. No matter what I try I keep getting the same message about not enough space.
Any ideas how I can fix this problem?
Thanks.

how many space you have, that what shown the mesage "not enough space" , tell me phone specs.

There is no space problem. The internal storage is only 8GB, of that 1.66GB is available. I have a 128GB external SD card, partitioned into 2, 1st partition 88GB and 2nd partition 32GB.
Something happened to the app when I tried to link it. Now in the Apps2SD when I look at the details of the app, it shows no Odex files, no Library folder. See attached files.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• TMPDOODLE1474654284178.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1474654284178.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 157
  • TMPDOODLE1474654303931.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1474654303931.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 139
There is no space problem. The internal storage is only 8GB, of that 1.66GB is available. I have a 128GB external SD card, partitioned into 2, 1st partition 88GB and 2nd partition 32GB.
Something happened to the app when I tried to link it. Now in the Apps2SD when I look at the details of the app, it shows no Odex files, no Library folder. See attached files.
Thanks for your help.
i think its not work becuse its your phones app. for example try this app
Gallery:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flayvr.flayvr&hl=en
and try to link it.

Back
Top Bottom