• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Game][Beta] Bubble Bash

EngageGames

Lurker
My new game, Bubble Bash, is now available on the google play store. It is currently in the Beta testing stage. I would greatly appreciate any feedback and hope that you enjoy it. It is my first game and was very time consuming as I did not use a game engine and there were a lot of learning curves. It is an arcade game and involves hitting a ball into bubbles using a paddle. I am aware that there is a lot of room for improvement for the UI and gameplay and I am very open to incorporating any ideas from feedback into the game.

I find that the game can be kinda exhilarating if you really challenge yourself. It is a good game for improving focus and hand-eye coordination as these qualities are required to be good at it. I wanted to make it interactive for users and have incorporated gyroscopic controls for the paddle angle as well as touch motion for moving the paddle on the screen.

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.bubblebash

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-07-19-54-58.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-07-19-54-58.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 121
Hi everyone!

I am excited to announce that Bubble Bash had been updated to include high score leaderboards as well as minor gameplay improvements and a new background. As it is still in the beta stage there will be more updates coming before the final release. The updates will include earning stars for unlockables, new gameplay features and more. I am more than open to suggestions on how the game could be improved as I want to make this a fun game to play. Feel free to give your feedback, it is very appreciated.

Check it out on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bubblebash

-BaRkqpljhFJTNypIZ7UnJboiwc8CpoRzBOOnzqZovlp1Q5t7Y_-B9Fq-ACf68il6R4=w1600-h789-rw
8MjhnAPSTun_X4noumRzIZJKXcZ0Rv49Ma3yc20dKY5FU3o24aIlCW4woRGoK8-V0nQ=w1600-h789-rw

The gamplay works as follows:
  • Rotate touch device back and forwards to rotate paddle.
  • Swipe finger on screen to move paddle and to hit the ball.
  • Hit the ball into a bubble to score a point.
  • Bubbles get smaller as the game progresses and moving bubbles become more common which also move faster as the game progresses.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my game and I hope that you enjoy it!

New update to the bubble bash beta. The paddle has been removed so all you need to do is swipe your finger in the direction you want the ball to move. Enjoy!

Bubble bash has now been updated so that the ball remains stationary when the bubble pops, making it easier for the user to hit. Feedback on the google play store is extremely important, so it would be appreciated if you gave it a rating and specified whether you thought it was fun or too difficult etc. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom