• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game wanted; something like Meteos (NDS)

Rural

Oct 12, 2010
There is a game for every need on Market, almost. There's a few games / concepts I'm missing, like a nice Puzzle Quest and the silhouette puzzle game SiL ( later SpIN), but the one I miss the most, the one that would be most popular, and the one that doesn't seem to have a counterpart on iPhone is the NDS game METEOS.

I know lots of great developers are hanging out here and maybe someone will see this message and start working on a Meteos clone? It would be much appreciated, I'm sure of that, and if I had the knowledge, I'd program one myself, but I suck.

Anyway, what is Meteos?
Basically, a match-three game like Jewels. You match blocks. New blocks are falling from the sky in a sick tempo and matched blocks turn into rockets and set off to the skies, where they explode and eventually do damage to bosses and / or other things. Great combos = great, great amount of rockets!
It's hard to explain, but this video is pretty clear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb-UbpOsKew

A Meteos clone for Android would be a big thing. This is addictive stuff.

A possibility?

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones