• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games that use Pocket Change (daily reward system)

Looks like it's time to just mass uninstall all my pc, it was good while it lasted, gl all!

Mpoints, bing rewards, and swagbucks are still good to go

Can you share how you claim / move points from the different apps to mPoint.
Within the app accumulating points is relatively fast but claiming the points into mPoint is tedious and takes too much time. Any advice?

Upvote 0
Crack Your Screen updated the wording on that same change log:
* PocketChange program is dead and they not giving rewards anymore. We will integrate PC again if they come back soon.

Hangman for Spanish Learners has just disappeared from the My Apps page in my Google Play. (The app is still installed on my phone though.)

Upvote 0
Can you share how you claim / move points from the different apps to mPoint.
Within the app accumulating points is relatively fast but claiming the points into mPoint is tedious and takes too much time. Any advice?

I'm not sure what you mean by moving points to mpoints - all the points you earn are mpoints. Unfortunately the rewards there is not any kind of paypal cashout - but you can get easy to use gift cards.

It has a max of 1-2k points per day, but most people would see it as too time consuming for not much of a payout as 2.5k points is generally $1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones