• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gear 2?? How many have it?

mach1man

Android Expert
ok so I got my S5 on release day with verizon BUT I can't find a gear 2 in store anywhere!! My local verizon stores have none and don't know when they are getting them :( I wanna buy through verizon bc I get a discount on accessories but this is bumming me out that I can't find one.

So now that my little rant is over :D has anyone gotten a Gear 2 and how do you like it??

I bought the gear 2 neo. With Rogers so I got it for $50. Liking it so far. Get all kinds of looks and questions.

Can you order it online from the carrier, or has that sold out as well.

China Unicom in Xilinhot has the Gear 2 in stock. Won't be buying one though.

Can you order it online from the carrier, or has that sold out as well.

China Unicom in Xilinhot has the Gear 2 in stock. Won't be buying one though.

Verizon doesn't even show it on their website nor do they have it in store yet :mad: but everytime I talk to them online or over the phone they say its coming or that I can order it from them. BUT when I go to order they can't find the SKU :mad:

on the s5's launch day, the AT&T store didnt have them in stock. they ordered it for me and had it shipped to my house in 5 business days.

I ordered my Gear 2 , from AMAZON and I love it. It just comes in so handy, in so many unexpected ways! Even though it's nearby, I don't feel so enslaved/handcuffed to my phone (pardon the pun) .

I love being able to quickly :
1. record a voice note,
2. reply to a text (with S voice, predefined text templates, or emoji)
3. snap a decent pic of fleeting moment
4. take a call while driving fussing w/ bluetooth headset
5. lower volume or change the channel when the remote control is MIA
6. at a glance determine if a tweet, or FB response can wait til later

really impressed and pleased with my decision. I say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom