• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help General problems

Burnsie

Hellooo

Had my phone since May.

Recently been having a problem sending messages/phoning. This mainly happens when I'm at work. I just work in a normal office. I was using Juice Defender and my 3G wasn’t coming up at the top of my phone. Turn JD off, but, today for example, I can’t send a message or make a call even though I have signal (I’m on Orange). I can generally receive calls and messages (although sometimes messages take a while).

Another problem is with my GPS. It has also not been working since this problem started a few days ago. Yes it is cloudy at the moment, but what’s the point of a Sat Nav in the UK if it doesn’t work when cloudy (all my other Sat Navs work fine)

Cant use mobile internet also

any suggestions?

No idea but you could try doing a factory reset of using SEUS to flash the phone again?

Sounds daft but also have tried turning it off then on again?

Sony Ericsson Update Service is a progarm that you install on your PC and then you can re-flash the OS in the phone and this can help sort out the odd little glitch or bug.

Back
Top Bottom