• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Glu Mobile apps all stopped working

drdnaught1

Anyone else had this happen with all apps by Glu Mobile? I just made a purchase in one app today (Frontline Commando) and that went fine, then the app tried to load an ad and I closed it, and then it froze. I then tried three other apps by Glu and all of them load briefly then kick me back to the home screen. Everything was working just fine yesterday.

I've sent a help ticket to Glu but I wanted to see if anyone else already had this happen...

With google now making them remove status bar and fake system notice adds, GLU is in for allot of work removing all that from their apps, which seems to be built around crap adds.

why I will not download any of their games.

I have had problems with restoring previous games on new devices as I don't use Facebook. It seems that Glu are on Facebook's payroll as there is no alternative way to do this. Also games keep freezing. Have uninstalled Glu games & WON'T be playing any of their games unless they get their act together

Back
Top Bottom