• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gmail - colors of accounts?

kwalla

So.. with Lollipop my Gmail app upgraded and, it seems, there's a bit a color coding going on. My one Exchange account is green and my normal Gmail accounts are red.

That's great.. but I'd like to actually color code the Gmails so I can tell instantly which one I'm in. I've done this online with Gmail.. and, well, I guess I'm disappointed not only doesn't this carry over to the app on my phone, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.

Is it possible color gmail accounts?

Thanks,

K

my gmails come in as red circles (contact icon) just like the color code of the account. Yahoo! comes in blue, with blue circle icons. but i don't use photos for the contact icon so maybe that's it?

I like that different services are colored, but... I use more than one Gmail account, so want those colored differently.

I like your picture idea, I suppose that's what I'll do.

Thanks!

Me too!!

Although, I'd rather actually see the account name. All I get now is a big red bar that says Inbox. I want to know which account i'm looking at!!!

Must be possible - how can something so fundamental to multi-account operation be missing?

same here have 5 gmail accounts and all are colorcode but all in red hues- difficult to discern which is which-- would love to see how I can customize.

Back
Top Bottom