• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Discover Finance, Sports & Weather widgets not showing

alexhob123

i used to have the Sports widget showing on Google Discover (Google App) but i accidentally turned it off and now i can't get it back how do i do this is should appear under the search bar i have tried to restart phone, Uninstall Recent Update then Installed Update again and also clear data and cache but nothing seems to be working. Does anyone know how to get it back so it can show again. I don't want Finace and Weather widgets showing anyway just Sports. should show from the second picture but it doesn't this is not my account by the way my one is the first picture which doesn't show widgets i seem to have tapped on customize your settings or the pencil icon in the second picture and have turned off all of them and now I can't get them back for some reason

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-21-22-40-34-443_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-21-22-40-34-443_com.miui.home.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Google-app-TV-and-Movies-card-2.jpg.webp
    Google-app-TV-and-Movies-card-2.jpg.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I have never really used it, I turned it off a long time ago but you should be able to get that back, or at least re-started so you can personalize it again. It's not a widget though, just a few cards to stories, right? Anyway, on any one of the cards you can click the 3 dot menu (upper right) and then click 'manage interests'. That should allow you to pick sports and then you can adjust what it pulls.

Back
Top Bottom