• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Play Points

Hey. I have just seen that I get rewards in the Google Play App. I want to redeem those rewards / credits in Google Balance. By the way, I have a Samsung S7.

Hey. I have just seen that I get rewards in the Google Play App. I want to redeem those rewards / credits in Google Balance. By the way, I have a Samsung S7.
You have to wait tilk a survey poos up each rime you complete a survey you will be credited with money to use in the play store

You have to wait tilk a survey poos up each rime you complete a survey you will be credited with money to use in the play store

I mean I get rewards without completing a survey. So I get a credit of 1 euro for example. But I want to redeem this in the Google Balance thing, but I don't see the promotional code

I mean I get rewards without completing a survey. So I get a credit of 1 euro for example. But I want to redeem this in the Google Balance thing, but I don't see the promotional code
yu dont see a code you can spend it it adds it already's adds as a google play balance

Back
Top Bottom