• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Saved passwords

Is Google Saved passwords an app @KBU2?

No it's an extension to Google Chrome that can be accessed by ticking the 3 upper right hand corner vertical dots in Chrome settings.

FGI depending on if you got the search bar at the top or the bottom is where the 3 dots will be located

Last edited:
In order to use an Android Phone you have to have an account with Google. Multiple accounts and email addresses with multiple passwords could cause confusion. I've been using the same email with every device I ever owned.

I've been using Google save password every since it was implemented years ago, so for me I have a great deal of knowledge on how it works in ways you can't imagine. But the problem did not come from chrome itself, but from my device security's fingerprint password lock screen apparatus. So I'm going to have to disagree with your post. Because on my device I found that it won't let you in to that location to retrieve any password information if you don't have that lock screen password correct. Now mind you the phone had already been unlocked but I forgot my lock screen password Now by that being said After you get past that 1st security level it lets you into the secondary security level which is where Google password save lies. I dug a while and re- investigated the issue and that's where the problem was but I forgot to remove that from my problem solved post because it was totally incorrect and had nothing to do with chrome itself.

I've been using Google save password every since it was implemented years ago, so for me I have a great deal of knowledge on how it works in ways you can't imagine. But the problem did not come from chrome itself, but from my device security's fingerprint password lock screen apparatus. So I'm going to have to disagree with your post. Because on my device I found that it won't let you in to that location to retrieve any password information if you don't have that lock screen password correct. Now mind you the phone had already been unlocked but I forgot my lock screen password Now by that being said After you get past that 1st security level it lets you into the secondary security level which is where Google password save lies. I dug a while and re- investigated the issue and that's where the problem was but I forgot to remove that from my problem solved post because it was totally incorrect and had nothing to do with chrome itself.
My deepest apologieso_O

Back
Top Bottom