• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google sign in popups

sachertorte

Recently I added a recently created Gmail account to my Aqua Mail. Now I am getting popups asking me to login to various websites. I got rid of this once using instructions I found, basically checking a setting in the security tab of the Google settings. Ther is only one problem. What I find in my Google account seems to have changed and I can't find the setting that these sites mention to change How do I stop the login popups now?

Another thing, when I added the new email address, I now gave two Google accounts showing when I click on my initial icon in the upper right? How do I remove one of them, the one that is causing me to get login popups?

Thanks,

Danny

I assume you're using Chrome so since you now have 2 Gmail accounts chrome doesn't know which of you is on a website, so it's going to ask, as a security feature. I would browse in a new window instead of in a new tab using the other email account.

No,
I am using Opera. I am thinking now that I might try signing out of the second one, but there used to be a setting to check under "security" to stop this, but it just does not seem to be there any longer, or it has changed slightly and I can't find it.

Danny

Back
Top Bottom